American Queen Steam Boat
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity.Although filled with todays modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.While on board, you can select a volume from the vast collection in the Mark Twain Gallery, the boats library. Or enjoy a sing-along in the Main Deck Lounge, and then tap your toes to a lavish show in the two-deck-tall Grand Saloon, the most elegant showplace on the river.Combining the best of the old and the new, this beautiful lady of the river epitomizes the grace and grandeur that has made Steamboating a cherished American tradition for more than two centuries. One voyage and youll see why.
The American Queen Steamboat Distinctions
- The only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat in America.
- The acclaimed cuisine of famed American chef Regina Charboneau.
- The only steamboat with multiple, specialty dining options, all at no additional charge.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage.
- Complimentary wines and beers at dinner.
- Gracious, friendly service from a professionally trained all-American staff.
- The warm and inviting ambiance of an antebellum mansion.
- Public rooms and accommodations are decorated with Victorian charm and carefully selected antiques.
- Elegant-casual attire throughout your voyage no formal wear required.
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard river historian.
- Professional showboat-style entertainment nightly.
- Nightly dancing to swing and big band music.
- Enthralling calliope concerts and a chance for guests to play!
- Exciting shore excursions provide an in-depth immersion into the history, culture and cuisine of Americas heartland.
- The greatest value in All-American vacations!
THE LARGEST AND MOST ELEGANTRIVERBOAT IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST• COMPLIMENTARY SHORE EXCURSIONS IN EVERY PORT• INCLUDED DELUXE HOTEL STAY BEFORE YOURVOYAGE – INCLUDES BREAKFAST, TAXES, PORTERAGEAND TRANSFERS TO THE AMERICAN EMPRESS COMPLIMENTARY WINE AND BEER WITH DINNER COMPLIMENTARY CAPPUCCINO, ESPRESSO, BOTTLEDWATER AND SOFT DRINKS THROUGHOUT YOUR VOYAGE REGIONAL PACIFIC NORTHWEST
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river…