The Crystal difference
With its highest score in five years, Crystal Cruises has been voted the “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine for a 13th consecutive year. The ultra-luxury Crystal Cruises is the only cruise line, resort or hotel to have won the prestigious award each year since the awards’ inception. Crystal’s 2008 World’s Best score of 90.67 marks the highest score of any cruise line – large and small. This score ranks Crystal with the survey’s most highly noted hotel in the world. Luxury, as they say, is in the details. It is so often the little details that make all the difference. And on a Crystal cruise, the differences are many. Here are some of the things that set us apart and have resulted in us receiving “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” honors year after year.
Exclusive to the Crystal Experience
- Full 360 open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive WOW – “Walk on Water” – fitness program
- The Bistro, our popular European-style coffee and wine bar, which offers complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in our Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in our specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine
- European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Dining Room and in our specialty restaurants featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and Piero Selvaggio
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal’s exclusive “C” label
- Crystal Casino: Crystal Cruises offers exciting games of chance in the new Crystal Casino featuring Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, 3 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Holdem and Mini-Baccarat (on request), as well as Slot and Video Poker machines.
- Our innovative Creative Learning Institute, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby’s
- Computer University@Sea facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering Crystal Cruises’ unparalleled service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions
- Crystal Society Rewards and Recognition Program for returning guests
Always included in the Crystal Experience
- Frette bathrobes and Aveda bath products in every stateroom
- Egyptian cotton linens and menu of pillow options for every bed
- All meals served on elegant Villeroy & Boch china and all wine served in fine Riedel crystal in the Crystal Dining Room
- Most staterooms feature spacious private verandahs with table and chairs for casual dining or relaxing
- Stateroom Internet access, television and DVD player to keep in touch with the world if you so choose
- Penthouse butler service with personal bar
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffee drinks throughout the ship
- Abundant space, exceptional quality, numerous choices and award-winning service
Take your next voyage with Crystal and discover for yourself why the difference is Crystal clear.
Known quite simply as the very best cruise ship in the world, Crystal Serenity is consistently awarded the highest accolades by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, among others. A Magical Experience As if cruising into the pages of history, arrival in Venice by ship is an awe-inspiring experience as the iconic Campanile di San Marco comes into view along the Grand Canal.
Crystal Symphony’s recent redesign marks the culmination of a $65 million, five-year plan to restyle every room on board. PALM COURT Sparkling as the crown jewel atop the ship, Palm Court dazzles with Calcutta marble, Murano glass, and a slick, stainless and hand-tiled mosaic bar.